Vision SIS Online Grade Book for Parents
Parents now can take an active role in their students education by monitoring their progress throughout the year. As a parent you can request to receive login information that will allow you to see your child's grades. In order to register for the information you will need a valid email address that can be part of your information in the student record system. Vision SIS Grade book uses the address for creating the account and password retrieval if it is forgotten.
How to Get Login Information?
There are three ways to get login information:
1. Already have Student(s) ID
and have a valid email address already on the student's school record.
- Go to Vision SIS - ONLINE GRADES from the Blacklick Valley Web Page.
- Click "Create Account" and enter information.
- Your login information will be sent to your email account that is on our student record system.
2. Send an email to Scott Havener, email@example.com, requesting login information. Be sure to include the following:
- Statement that you are requesting the login information
- Your name
- Your child's first and last name
- Your child's grade level.
All requests will be returned within 5-7 business days. Instructions will be sent to the email address listed on the form.
If you have any questions, contact Scott Havener, firstname.lastname@example.org.